Saturday, May 10, 2008

Featured poem: Miss Dominique Wyse

When rumours of you arose, I knew I had to see you
talk of you had my tongue tingling
with a taste of you at its tip
I thought of you so hard I bit my lip
you've drawn first blood I must confess
that since the day I heard of you, I desired you

I wanted to drink hard of your bosom
and be satisfied by your breasts
I wanted to trace down, if only to gaze down
your navel, as words ring out loud 'guilty as charged!'
at the slamming sound of the gavel

I wanted to stare deep into your eyes
and take in all that they possess,
indeed the promises, the choicest morsels,
your very best, until I have had my fill of you
until then, I will not settle for less

O Miss Wyse how I desire you! my very being aches to join with you
when I think of you, it sends quivers to my knees
Shall I bow, shall I plead, shall I on bended knee say please?

Will you say yes and take me away?
Away from all these wayward fillies?
too easily flighted, love lorn and blighted, infatuated sillies

As time has passed, I've tried and tried, indeed to be discrete
Yes Miss Wyse, it's you I desire, my true heart's desire
my passion burns like a naked flame, insatiable until you are called my name
Will you say yes, will you be mine, and reveal to me your deepest secrets?

copyright 2008 SabreLight

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful of immunodeficiency virus

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm. . . . . . . who are you? and why are you writing about me? Do I know you?

Anonymous said...

Lol!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is more than words . .
whoever she is , she is one very lucky lady . .

Anonymous said...

seriouslt who is this and y r u writing about me???? im really hoping this is sum1 i kno so i dont hav 2 freak out about having a weird stocker...but ummm hopefully ther is a different dominiqur wyse you r talking about....but ur seriously freaking me out!!!!!

Genial said...

This is amazing, Ms Wyse. I can only assume a coincidence. I hope you like the poem.